TUX Issue #19 Now Available
Issue number 19, November 2006, of TUX now is available. Subscribers, you can download this issue here or simply follow the Download TUX button on the right to download the current issue. If you're not yet a TUX subscriber, consider subscribing today for instant access to this issue and many more!
Issue #19, November 2006: Table of Contents
- Linux Distributions by Phil Hughes
- The Perfect Gift for the Perfect Linuxer by Tony Mobily
- Letters by Various
- Q&A with Mango Parfait by Mango Parfait
- Gadgety Gift Guide by Sean Carruthers
- TUX Presents by Jay Kruizenga
- Rich Multilayered Sound with Audacity by John Knight
- Managing Finances with KMyMoney by Phil Hughes
- Project Management with Planner by Phil Hughes
- Managing Software with Adept by Phil Hughes
- File Juggling with Krusader by Dmitri Popov
- Building a Home File Server by Phil Thane
- Get Real-Time Support Using Qunu by Matija Suklje
- Quake 4 by Colin McGregor
- The best programs in theme with the holiday season coming up—make your own cards and more!
- Turn your old laptop into a powerful workhorse using Linux.